Since it is Friday I wanted to throw out something a little fun to start off the weekend right! Here are five silly laws that states have.
1. In Washington State, a motorist with criminal intentions has to stop at the city limits and call the chief of police as he comes into town. So keep that in mind all you criminally leaning people and your wiley ways!
2. In Arizona, it is illegal to hunt for camels. Turns out, the US Army used to experiment on them in the desert and when they gave it up they freed the remaining camels and placed them under protection.
3. In Florida – by accident of course- all computers and smart phones have been banned from internet cafes. Let that be a lesson to pay attention when passing laws!
4. If you are committing murder in New Jersey it is illegal for you to wear a bullet-proof vest, so at least make it a fair fight when you are out killing folks!
And last but not least, I had to find one in good old Texas to finish off the list for today!
5. In Texas, it is illegal to sell your body organs such as eyes, kidneys, liver etc. You are allowed to ‘donate’ them but not for $$$ purposes! So if you are needing to make a quick buck you need to search for another option!
Laws found at – Big Government. Small Brains. Dumb Laws.