Every year, since moving to Texas, I have been able to go to the Christmas Craft Show in San Antonio at the Freeman Coliseum, and it went on this weekend. This year was super fun because as my parents and I get out of the car in the parking lot it is POURING. Rain in Texas….hahahahhhahah…..anyhow we got inside the building only half-melted and this year the area used for the show was smaller than the previous years which is sad. So I decided as we walked along that I would grab a few cards and give a shout out for these small business owners who came out during the rainy, rain to sell their fun crafts.
Bear with me here, I grabbed quite a few cards! LOL – These are listed in NO particular order, I liked most of them and they all have something that SOMEONE out there may want/need so check out their websites!
1. Belinda Green was selling jewelry, like charms – BelindaGreen.OrigamiOwl.com
2. Jasper Rowell was selling novelty items that he would engrave for you – DiamondBack Engraving
3. Mary and Ronnie Day were selling clothing for all kinds of occasions – Lucy Lockets Pockets
4. Jorge specializes in R/C vehicles – Platinum Hobbiez
5. Annette Pletcher was selling neat clothing – Cowgirl Country
6. Marissa Perez had skull items – Crafts From Mars
7. Sylvia Tijerina was showcasing some vintage style rustic items – Urban Rustic Market
8. Audra Koch offered traditional and unique products – TeGar-den Farms
9. Leslee Williams had some fantastic sand art – Sand Creations
10. Anna Price was selling fused glass jewelry – Aesthetic Designs
This was only a small portion of the many, many stands and items that were set up for people to check out. The majority were locally owned businesses who make their items here in the states. It is nice to go to craft shows where you can find unique items for gifts while supporting the talents of local businesses. I recommend checking out their sites and taking time to go to craft shows in your area, you never know when you will find the perfect items!